The WAVE Trophy EV rally has announced two sponsored e-scooter rider places on offer from a scooter manufacturer. This covers accommodation for eight days, access to all WAVE Trophy events and all entry fees. Also there are 40 teams already signed up to take part with four months to go to the start. We are talking to at least another 80 teams so it will be a packed event this year. Participants will include:
- Two major car manufacturers
- 10 E-Bikes
- Three universities
- The Hermann Monument, in the beautiful German Teutoburg Forest, commemorating an ancient battle between the Romans and German Warriors
- The beautiful hills, valleys, sparsely inhabited Sauerland in Germany’s North Rhine-Westphalia.
- The Rhine River Ridge between Cologne and Mannheim
- The world famous wine route through the Alsace region in Francewhich we hope will include visits to vineyards and the famous caves in the area
- Visit of Switzerland’s Parliament building in Berne
- World record attempt at United Nations in Geneva
If you want to know what its like to go on the WAVE Trophy electric vehicle rally across Europe have a look at this video https://youtu.be/
Need to know more information check out the website http://www.wavetrophy.